pplication characteristics and advantages of self-lubricating bearings:
Oil-free lubrication bearing series
1. No or less oil lubrication, suitable for places where it is impossible or difficult to refuel. It can be used without or with little maintenance.
2. Good wear resistance, low friction coefficient and long service life. 3. It has an appropriate amount of elasticity and plasticity, which can distribute the stress on a wider contact surface and improve the bearing capacity of the bearing.
4. The static and dynamic friction coefficients are similar, which can eliminate crawling at low speeds, thereby ensuring the working accuracy of the machine.
5. The machine can reduce vibration, noise, pollution, and improve working conditions.
6. A transfer film can be formed during operation to protect the grinding shaft without the phenomenon of shaft biting.
7. The hardness requirements for the grinding shaft are low, and the shafts that have not been quenched and tempered can be used, thereby reducing the difficulty of processing related parts.
8. Thin-walled structure and light weight can reduce the mechanical volume.
9. The back of steel can be electroplated with a variety of metals, which can be used in corrosive media; it has been widely used in the sliding parts of various machinery, such as: printing machines, textile machines, tobacco machinery, micro-motors, automobiles, motorcycles and agricultural and forestry machinery and so on.
Application characteristics and advantages of self-lubricating bearings:
Boundary lubrication self-lubricating bearing graphite copper sleeve series
1. Good load bearing and good wear resistance.
2. It is suitable for rotating motion, rocking motion under high load and low speed, and occasions where it is not easy to form hydrodynamic lubrication under load and frequent opening and closing.
3. Under boundary lubrication conditions, it can be maintained without refueling for a long time, and refueling in the over layer will make the bearing service life longer.
4. The surface plastic layer can leave a certain margin during processing and molding, and can be processed by itself after assembling and pressing into the seat hole to achieve a better assembly size.
5. The oil-free self-lubricating bearing products produced by Qufu Miaokong Industrial and Mining Parts Factory are mainly used in automobile chassis, metallurgical machinery, mining machinery, water conservancy machinery, construction machinery, agricultural machinery, steel rolling equipment, etc.