The advantages of self-lubricating bearings (oil-free bearings), most of the bearings used in various machinery industries are balls, needles and the like, but a small part of them have adopted self-lubricating bearings. It is believed that lubricated bearings will become the dominant bearing in the near future.
The following are the application features and advantages of some self-lubricating bearings:
Oil-free lubrication bearing series
1. No or less oil lubrication, suitable for places where it is impossible or difficult to refuel. It can be used without or with little maintenance.
2. Good wear resistance, low friction coefficient and long service life.
3. It has an appropriate amount of elasticity and plasticity, which can distribute the stress on a wider contact surface and improve the bearing capacity of the bearing.
4. The static and dynamic friction coefficients are similar, which can eliminate crawling at low speeds, thereby ensuring the working accuracy of the machine.
5. The machine can reduce vibration, noise, pollution, and improve working conditions.
6. A transfer film can be formed during operation to protect the grinding shaft without the phenomenon of shaft biting.
7. The hardness requirements for the grinding shaft are low, and the shafts that have not been quenched and tempered can be used, thereby reducing the difficulty of processing related parts.
8. Thin-walled structure and light weight can reduce the mechanical volume.
9. The back of the steel can be electroplated with a variety of metals, which can be used in corrosive media; it has been widely used in the sliding parts of various machinery, such as: printing machines, textile machines, tobacco machinery, micro motors, automobiles, motorcycles, agricultural and forestry machinery, etc. Wait.
Boundary lubrication bearing series
1. Good load bearing and good wear resistance.
2. It is suitable for rotating motion, rocking motion under high load and low speed, and occasions where it is not easy to form hydrodynamic lubrication under load and frequent opening and closing.
3. Under boundary lubrication conditions, it can be maintained without oil for a long time, and adding oil in the over layer will make the bearing service life longer.
4. The surface plastic layer can leave a certain margin during processing and molding, and can be processed by itself after assembling and pressing into the seat hole to achieve a better assembly size.
5. The products are mainly used in automobile chassis, metallurgical machinery, mining machinery, water conservancy machinery, construction machinery, agricultural machinery, steel rolling equipment, etc.
JDB Solid Inlaid Bearing Series
It is a general-purpose basic product that can adapt to high pressure, low pressure, high temperature, low temperature, oil lubrication, oil-free lubrication or water lubrication. The base of the product is high-strength brass, which has doubled the hardness and more than doubled the abrasion resistance of ordinary copper sleeves.
Widely used in: light industry machinery, heavy industry machinery, construction machinery, metallurgical machinery, conveying machinery, etc., such as: continuous casting machine, rolling mill, injection molding machine, paper machine, mold guide pillar, ship, machine tool, etc.
Contact: SVEN ZOU
Phone: +86 13584281751
Tel: +86 512 63323262
Add: Donggu Road 109, Qiushe development zone, Tongli town, WUjiang district, Suzhou city, Jiangsu province, China