What should be paid attention to when using composite bearings
Bearings are delicate parts, so they must be used with great care. Even if high-performance bearings are used, if they are used improperly, the expected performance effects cannot be achieved, and the bearings are likely to be damaged. Therefore, the following items should be paid attention to when using bearings:
1. Adhere to the cleanliness of the bearing and its surrounding environment. Even if dust invisible to the naked eye enters the bearing, it will increase the wear, vibration and noise of the bearing.
2. Use the device carefully, do not allow strong punching, directly hit the bearing with a hammer, and do not allow pressure to be transmitted through the rolling elements.
3. Use appropriate and accurate equipment and tools, try to use special tools, and try to prevent the use of cloth and short fibers.
4. Avoid bearing corrosion. When picking up the bearing directly, wash away the sweat from your hands and apply high-quality mineral oil before stopping the operation. Pay special attention to rust prevention during the rainy season and summer. However, under certain special operating conditions, bearings can achieve a life that is better than traditional calculations, especially under light load conditions. These special operating conditions are when the rolling surfaces (tracks and rolling elements) are effectively separated by a smooth oil film and limit the appearance of contamination that may be incurred. In fact, under ideal conditions, the so-called permanent bearing life is possible.
5. The service life of the bearing. The life of the rolling bearing is defined by the number of revolutions (or the number of hours of work at a certain speed): the bearing within this life should suffer initial fatigue damage on any of its bearing rings or rolling elements ( Peeling or chipping). However, whether in laboratory experiments or in theoretical applications, it can be clearly seen that the bearings have the same appearance under the same working conditions, but the theoretical life is very different. In addition, there are several different definitions of bearing "life", one of which is the so-called "working life", which means that the theoretical life that a certain bearing can reach before it is damaged is caused by wear and tear, and damage is usually not caused by fatigue, but Consists of wear, corrosion, seal damage and other causes.
ZILLION COPPER specializes in the production of various composite bearings, oil-free bearings, welcome to inquire 13584281751