Bronze refers to the matrix of copper, an alloy in which elements other than zinc and nickel are the main additive. Red copper refers to the purity of more than 99.70% of industrial copper. Whether bronze or red copper, according to the different added elements, and can be divided into many small classes. Among them, there are tin bronze and aluminum bronze, phosphorus bronze, etc.
How does bronze and copper differ
1. Color: under normal circumstances, the appearance of bronze is cyan, while the appearance of red copper is fuchsia.
2. Thermal conductivity: red copper has better thermal conductivity than bronze.
3. Conductivity: red copper better than bronze.
4. Ductility: red copper is better.
5. Hardness: the hardness of red copper is worse than that of bronze.
6. Anti-Rust: there are more impurities in bronze than red copper, so bronze is more prone to rust.
7. Wear resistance: bronze is better wear-resistant.
ZILLION COPPER technology co., LTD. Was established in 2003. We are expert at copper alloy casting, the main production of bronze bushing, copper plate products...
Contact: SVEN ZOU
Phone: +86 13584281751
Tel: +86 512 63323262
Add: Donggu Road 109, Qiushe development zone, Tongli town, WUjiang district, Suzhou city, Jiangsu province, China